SM32 Alarm System Indoor Wireless Pet Immune Sensor–12m:
Some Features for SM32 Alarm System Indoor Wireless Pet Immune Sensor–12m:
- Highly advanced, very accurate Pet immune sensor with strong anti-error reporting
- This wireless sensor comes with 2 independent detection windows and will not trigger pets smaller than 25kg
- Dynamic threshold adjustment technology with good resistance to light and electromagnetic interference
- Comes with adjustable sensitivity to meet the different environmental requirements
- Ideal for home use where there are small pets
- Great for use in big rooms as the sensor covers more distance i.e. 12 meters
- The sensor comes with a lens which detects an angle of 110 degrees for up to 12 meters
- It comes with a pulse counting option
- Comes with lithium 3V CR123A Battery which last for a very long time
- Anti-tamper switch
- Battery low reporting to alarm system
Is wireless home security reliable?
Both wired and wireless surveillance systems offer your home protection.
As well as security while you are away.
Wired systems cost less and are permanently installed as fixtures in your home.
While a wired system is more reliable.
Since it doesn’t have batteries that need changing.
It becomes useless during a power outage.
Is wireless security cameras good?
When wireless is best
A wireless security camera system has a few distinct advantages.
Over its wired counterparts.
For one, they’re remarkably easy to install.
Additionally, wireless cameras are good for those of us with a general preference for smart appliances.
If you see or hear a home security system described as “wireless,” it likely refers to one, if not all, of the following:
- A home security system that uses a cellular (wireless) signal to send alerts to a monitoring center.
- The sensors (door, window, etc.) that connect to the control panel wirelessly via radio frequencies.
- A video camera or home automation device that uses a Wi-Fi connection (wireless) to connect to the home security system.
If we refer to a home security system as wireless, we usually mean it includes all three of the features above.
Wireless or wired home security, which is better?
There are two types of home security systems:
Each one has its pros and cons.
However, as wireless home security technology continues to improve.
Wireless systems are becoming more and more popular
And depending on your needs, may be the better choice for protecting your home and family.
Wireless home security pros
A wireless home security system doesn’t require professional installation.
You install it yourself, and in our experience.
It can take as a little as one to two hours to get a wireless system up and running. Not bad.
Typically, the window and door sensors, control panel, etc., use a self-adhesive,
So all you need to do is peel and stick the equipment where you want it.
That brings us to another benefit of a wireless home security system:
you won’t have to put holes in your walls.
Talk about a renter’s dream.
If you’re not a DIYer.
Then self-installation may feel like a con instead of a pro.
View our Newsfeed on Facebook
Additionally see our accessories – Click to view