Sherlotronics 6 Button Key Ring Remote with code hopping
Our choice of transmitters, we stock the 1,2, 4 and 6 button remotes, the whole range of other Sherlotronics transmitters and receivers.
- Gate & Garage Door Access Control
- Panic Activations
- Arming / Disarming Alarm systems
- Switching On / Off lights
- Switching On / Off Generators
- Code-Hopping Encryption
- Frequency: 403Mhz (433Mhz available on request)
- Crystal controller +/- 100KHz
- 12V Alkaline battery: GP23AE
- Typically 2 years battery life or 10,000 activations
- LED flashes when the battery is low
- Rubber-like buttons are easy to press and click positively
Remote Alarm Systems: What are they and do you need one?
To begin with protecting your premises from theft and vandalism is important for the well-being of your business.
And there is no better way of doing this than ensuring it is fully alarmed.
Therefore remote alarm systems provide the perfect solution.
Allowing your property to remain fully monitored by an ARC (Alarm Receiving Centre) round-the-clock.
Also with 24 hour response in the event of an incident.
And the team at AAI Security Systems are on hand.
To provide advice and installation of the remote alarm most suited to the needs of your building.
The Benefits of Remote Alarms
Remote alarms are also ideal for a number of reasons.
Providing cost-saving and efficiency benefits to most companies and businesses.
For example, having your premises monitored remotely means that manned patrols become surplus to requirements.
Also allowing you to make cuts to personnel and save on wage expenses.
Many insurance companies will encourage the use of physical, manned security.
But stipulate only that alarm systems be monitored in some way in order to provide police response should an incident occur.
View our Newsfeed on Facebook
Or Contact us.
Additionally see our accessories – Click to view