CNC Shield for Nano V4 – Compatible with GRBL
CNC Shield for Nano V4 – This is a CNC board with a space to plug an Arduino Nano directly on the board.
This board support both the A4988 stepper driver and the DRV8825 stepper driver.
Keyestudio CNC shield v4.0 needs to work with Keyestudio Nano ch340.
It can be used as driver expansion board for engraving machines.
It has in total 3 channel slots for A4988 stepper motor driver modules (not included) for driving 3 channel of stepper motors.
Each channel of stepper motor only needs 2 IO ports, which means 6 IO ports is sufficient to manage 3 stepper motors.
This shield can make quick work for managing stepper motors in your project.
Keyestudio Nano ch340 controller is a small, complete board based on the ATmega328.
It’s an open source Simple I/O platform with 12 Digital I/O Pins (of which 6 provide PWM output),
8 Analog Input Pins,
Pin 0 (RX)
And 1 (TX) used to receive (RX) and transmit (TX) TTL serial data,
A Mini-B USB connection, an ICSP header and a reset button.
1. 3 axis stepper motor driver
2. Compatible with micro-drive laser engraving machine, three-axis CNC engraving machine,
3. 2A can be controlled within the two-phase four-wire stepper motor.
4. Released the digital IO interface, easy to connect to other modules, such as end stops.
5. Released the I2C interface, you can connect to the LCD I2C or other I2C modules.
6. Power DC5V interface, 7.5-12V voltage input.
7. GRBL compatible
8. Worked with nano
View our Newsfeed on Facebook
Additionally see our accessories – Click to view