SM32 GSM Wireless Alarm System
With this alarm system, you can use both a sim card and a telephone line to notify you of any intrusion.
Incorporated with this system are home automation switches, doorbells and much more.
The major differences between the SM32 GSM Wireless Alarm and the other alarm systems we have are:
- It monitors its sensors for low battery and checks if sensor is still there and operational.
- It takes a sim card and normal Telkom telephone line (landline) You can basically choose which option to be the primary option and which to be the secondary option.
- Can accept additional devices like door bells
- Can tell if doors/windows are open or close when you try to arm the alarm.
- Can use up to 8 switches – switches can be controlled from switch panels, remote controllers (any 3 switches) and from the telephone line
- Store alarm log of 150 last entries
- Regarding armed response, you have 2 options with this alarm system. Option 1- It can be incorporated with Ademco alarm monitoring companies. Option 2 – You can use a A-S Armed Response Relay module just like the other alarms.
- All sensors are state of the art, high technology with supervision functionality
- It has anti tamper. This means if the sensor is tampered with, the alarm will notify you.
Features for the SM32 GSM Wireless Alarm System:
1. Speech for all each step, English LCD screen display
2. Programmable 8 wired zones
3. Built-in GSM module can call or send out SMS message via SIM card to preset phone numbers
4. Wireless frequency 433MHz / 868MHz
5. Dual-way communication of arm or disarm status by phone or SMS message remotely
6. 2 alarm center phone numbers (CMS number) / 4 voice alarm numbers
7. Communication protocol to alarm center – Ademco Contact ID protocol
8. Tel-line auto-dial with pre-recorded CMS numbers in case of emergency
9. 32 wireless detector / 8 wireless remote control / 2 wireless door bell
10. 32 wireless intelligent power switch controller
11. Admin and User menu operation separately
12. 4 group timing arm and disarm setting
13. 150 alarm log and inquiry / 10 seconds for live listen and recording
14. Support CID protocol upload / 4 or 6 digit user ID code
15. Inspection wireless device low battery or loss status
16. Arm or disarm status resume after power off / wireless alarm linkage
17. Magnetic contact opened inspection function / telephone-line off inspection function
18. Built-in rechargeable battery 12V/800mA up to 8 hours when power off
19. Included 15V/1000mA external power adapter
This GSM Wireless Alarm Kit comes with the following:
1 x SM32 GSM Wireless Alarm Panel (Includes touch pad , Built in Siren, Built in GSM Module, 12V Rechargeable backup batteries,32 Wireless zones, 8 Wired zones)
2 Remotes (Rolling Code)
1 Wireless Door Sensor
1 Wireless indoor Infrared motion Sensor 9M (Pet Immunity of 25KG)
15V Power Supply
Remember, you can make up your own alarm package depending on your needs!
View our Newsfeed on Facebook
Additionally see our accessories – Click to view