19 Shot Pepper Gun S9 with light:
19 Shot Pepper Gun S9 with light – Water and Impact Resistant
On/Off Strobe Switch
To begin with our 19 Shot Pepper Gun S9 – This 19 shot mag pepper gun is an ultimate self defense tool
It will scare and keep attackers miles from you.
You have the option to use pepper bullets, blank bullets and attach a flare to send a distress signal to your neighbors.
This is a NON LETHAL weapon.
The barrel is blocked off and it does not fire a projectile
It does not fall under the FCA, so you do not require a licence.
When sprayed, here’s what happens:
- Unlike tear gas products, pepper spray used on those under the influence does work.
- Causes intense, temporary debilitating burning sensation
- Causes non-lethal inflammation of all mucous membranes in the eyes, nose, mouth and lungs.
- Cause eyes to slam shut from intense burning and temporary blindness.
- The effects will last from 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Antidotes for pepper spray include milk and Dawn
- If you accidentally spray yourself, use soap to get it off your skin.
- Never apply oil or lotions to areas that have been in contact with pepper spray, as it can trap the capsicum in your skin and cause blisters.
Pepper spray is made up of Oleoresin of Capsicum (OC) which is an agent that causes inflammation and immediate expansion of the capillaries when in contact.
When you use pepper spray on someone, their mucous membranes in the eyes, nose, throat and lungs are immediately affected.
This can make it difficult to breathe and difficult to see.
Most often the sensation is described as intense burning.
View our Newsfeed on Facebook
Or Contact us.
Additionally see our accessories – Click to view